Breakfast Attendant Cover Letter
8180 Champion Ln
Colchester, CT 6415
Job Objective To obtain a Breakfast Attendant position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in setting up breakfast area and maintaining food and supplies
- Remarkable ability to provide customer needs on time
- In-depth knowledge of restaurant operations, guest relations
- Amazing ability to recite various menu items clearly
- Amazing ability to work with a sense of urgency regarding tasks at hand
- Uncommon ability to maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
Breakfast Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Blount County Chamber of Commerce, Colchester, CT
- Ensured that serving areas were maintained clean and stocked with the necessary food & supplies.
- Assisted in greeting guests and seated them at tables.
- Adhered to safety policies and reported any unsafe conditions to management.
- Provided high quality customer service by meeting guests’ expectations and requirements.
- Attended department meetings and training as requested.
Breakfast Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Colchester, CT
- Responded to special requests from guests.
- Kept commitments and upheld organizational values.
- Approached all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly service-oriented manner.
- Performed volunteering work readily.
- Assisted in wiping up spills, sweeps, mops and vacuumed kitchen and dining areas.
- Maintained an approachable, cheerful and helpful attitude.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management, Fort Valley State University, Georgia, GA
Food And Beverage Attendant Cover Letter
Food And Beverage Attendants assist patrons in restaurants and cafeterias. This job is suitable for someone who can work in a fast-paced environment including weekends and holidays. Typical work activities of a Food And Beverage Attendants are taking orders from customers, resetting tables, collecting payments, preparing meals, replenishing stocks, answering to client inquiries, making sure meals are served at the right temperature, adhering to food safety standards, and instructing junior staff.
Employers select cover letters demonstrating the following Food And Beverage Attendant skills and abilities:
- Food and beverage operations experience
- Knowledge of sanitation standards
- Being able to work in a standing position for long hours
- Stamina and physical fitness
- Customer service skills
- Good communication and interpersonal abilities
- Attention to details
- Good numeracy skills
Beneath is provided a cover letter example highlighting similar skills and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Food And Beverage Attendant Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Arrey:
When I learned of your need for a new Food And Beverage Attendant to join your team at Sparrow, I hastened to submit my resume for your review. With strong experience providing excellent customer service in both casual and fine dining establishments—as well as my commitment to dynamic team collaboration and leadership—I am confident that I could significantly benefit your establishment in this role.
My background includes excellent experience in scheduling reservations, greeting and seating customers, taking orders, delivering dishes, and cleaning tables—all while ensuring a superior dining experience. With my proven ability to provide the highest standard of quality and attention to detail while maintaining a clean and safe environment, my additional strengths in communication and time management position me to thrive in this role.
Highlights of my experience include the following:
- Mastered all aspects of food, wine, and bar menu offerings to guide each customer through their own dining experience based on their individual preferences during my four-year tenure with the Atticus Beach Grill in Newport.
- Cultivated and sustained a large guest request list through exceptional service, integrity, and relationship-building talents.
- Assisted in hiring and training kitchen and bar staff; conducted ongoing performance evaluations to identify areas of deficiency and improvement goals.
- Provided overarching support to restaurant managers with a full range of operational tasks to achieve top levels of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Maintained poise and focus in high-pressure, fast-paced restaurant environment.
- Demonstrated solid team building and organizational planning abilities, strong leadership talents, and exceptional interpersonal skills.
With my previous experience, coupled with my enthusiasm and my personable, outgoing demeanor, I could swiftly surpass your expectations for this role. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Katy M. Trimble